Professional Tantric Etiquette
As a professional Tantric Therapist I work from a Pure & Heart Intention. Therefore although our relationship is one that will share intimacy, commitment and invoke the power of your sexual essence, it is a professional relationship that requires both mutual respect and clear boundaries.
Stated below is the Tantric Etiquette I work by – for you to read prior to contacting me.
This ensures both parties’ needs are met and there is no misunderstanding before, during or after our time together.
Thank you for respecting my boundaries.
- I will only work with clientèle who are seeking support with ~ sexual healing and intimacy counselling, those who are genuinely curious about the power of tantra, and those willing to be committed to the authentic Tantric experience that this journey will unfold.
- The only person to be touched during each session is YOU.
- I will be fully clothed. This is about your relationship with YOUR BODY, not mine.
- Our time together is not to be mistaken as the beginnings of any other form of relationship; I am your professional Tantric Therapist and Intimacy/Sexual Counsellor/Confidante.
- I do not kiss; provide oral sex or sexual intercourse. This is not the role of a Tantric Therapist.
- My goal is NOT to encourage ejaculation (although this may naturally occur), but to encourage healing of the lingam & yoni, promote a renewed connection to your sexuality, sensuality & inner bliss & a rich spiritual understanding of your sexual energy beyond the act of sex.
- It is not my intention or responsibility as an authentic tantric therapist to provide a “happy ending.” This is not the role of an authentic and professional Tantric Therapist.
- I work with both men and women; this is not a reflection of my private sexuality, simply an openness to offer the power of sacred touch to ALL sexual preferences.
- I ask that you arrive freshly showered.
- I will send you home with “homework” to explore :-) I believe that it is important that the two of us share the commitment to your tantric journey and experience. No journey, no healing can be done for you, only WITH you… you will also need to give yourself love, patience, time and dedication.
- Your tantric experience and all that is shared & discussed within our sessions remains completely confidential.
Important Note to Couples:
Tantra is initially a very individual journey in which we are given permission to explore, unravel and own our sexuality, sensuality and bodies ~ and then from the authentic loving power of that ownership we can then SHARE the highest version of who we are. My passion is to support this process in each individual BUT to then bring couples together. It is therefore essential that if you are within a relationship that there is transparency and honesty from the start about you seeking support in Intimacy and Sexuality, so that your partner is not excluded but part of an essential and supportive part your process. Due to the poor stigma of Tantra I understand this is difficult but you are attending these sessions to ensure your intimate and sexual life and therefore relationship is at it’s fullest potential and expression of you ~ and is healthy just as you would visit a doctor to ensure you remain in good health. Seeking support in your sexual and intimate life is not be seen as shameful, or a threat … nor is it to be secret and hidden … IF your partner has “pain and discomfort” in you having the courage to look at and own your body, sexuality and sensuality then to be quite frank the problem is theirs to look at, as to why maintaining your health, potential and happiness is causing them a problem. I will not work with men that are not from the start open and honest with their partner. My work is to create support for couples not cause a unspoken block.
- There is currently a waiting list for March 2023, it is therefore wise to schedule and book in advance.
- I am available Wednesday ~ Friday.
- Saturday afternoons are available for couples only.
- I am open to requests of intensives spread over a week, these work well for when travelling a great distance.
- I tend to be booked 2~3 months ahead. Please do not request “on the day” sessions.
- I require 48 hours notice cancellation. Fees are transferable within this time but not refundable.
- After your free telephone consultation, to confirm your commitment to the process you will be requested to pay a 20% deposit. The deposit is only transferable to another day and time, within the time limit of 30 days.
- Your deposit is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Your six sessions in blocks of 6 cost of £1350. Each session will will approximately 120 minutes.
- I require a minimum of 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- The rest of the payment is due on the day of your first session.
- All fees for sessions and teachings are transferable within the time limit of 3 months but not refundable.
How To Book.
- For your first booking, I ask that you email me using the contact form provided with your request of sacred touch and your reasons for specifically seeking tantric therapy. I will reply within seven days. I always reply, so if you have not heard from me, please remember to check your spam folder.
- We will then arrange a casual telephone consultation. It is essential you feel safe, at ease and comfortable with your tantric therapist.
- All six sacred tantric touch sessions will be arranged.
- If you need to reschedule one session this will need to be within the time limit of six weeks.